Day Vision Binocular
Precise optical technology is used in the 7x50, 7x50C ve 10x50 binoculars for maximum image quality and brightness.
● 7x50, 7x50C and 10x50 binoculars utilizes precision optical engineering for maximum image clarity and brightness.
● Its advanced military design and fiber-reinforced polycarbonate rubber armoured housing makes the extremely rugged and lightweight.
● The Binoculars consist of a left and right side.
● The interpupillary distance being adjusted by swivelling the halves of the telescope around its central axis. The binoculars are waterproof at a depth of 1 meter. The 7x50C model consist of compass.
● All aluminum components are anodized to protect against corrosion.
● External metal parts are finished with a coating of green colored enamel.
●Objective lenses are protected with collapsible plastic caps which are secured to the binocular body.
● Lines, numbers and indicators are designed to be easily readable in daylight as well as in artifical light. The Reticle is adjusted parallax free to infinity and is built into the right half of the binocular.
|Magnification||7 x||7 x||10 x|
|Entrance Pupil||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Exit Pupil||7.1 mm||7.1 mm||5 mm|
|Field of View (@ 1000m )||132 m (Angular 7,5°)||132 m (Angular 7,5°)||113 m (Angular 6,48°)|
|Diopter Adjustment||± 5||± 5||± 5|
|Interpupillary Distance||56 - 74 mm||56 - 74 mm||56 - 74 mm|
|Operational Temperature||- 25 ° / +55 ° C||- 25 ° / +55 ° C||- 25 ° / +55 ° C|
|Weight||1337 grams||1395 grams||1337 grams|
-Can be used with tripod